INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 16 March 2012

Friday, 16th March, 2012.

Welcome back to another weekend of fun!
This time I've chosen Julie (A Folly Wrought From Iron); The Chieftess (Birdsong...); Birgitta (Cabins in the marina); MagicEye (Autorickshaw); Gunsside (Church.....); and Serline (BTS Skytrain).









As usual, you can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.


20 comments:

annalarssonphotography said...

Beautiful collection on the wall!
I wish all of you a great weekend!

Carver said...

Great choices. The reflection in the top right one is perfect.

genie said...

YOur selections this week are awesome. I continue to be amazed at the quality of photography you receive. This is such an amazing meme. genie

B i r g i t t a said...

Thanks for showing my picture on the wall here - it made me happy :)

lina@home sweet home said...

Stunning selection!

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful selection!
Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

More good stuff. It never ends...thank goodness.

Julie said...

Thank youi for the wall-mention. I am amazed each week by the contributions to your meme. They continue to inspire me to 'see' what makes a good B&W image.

Thsnks, yet again, for hosting. The workload is heavy, but appreciated.

Laura said...

wow...some gorgeous images!!!

Joe said...

Great idea to have a black and white community. Thanks for the opportunity to link.

TheChieftess said...

WooHoo!!! Thanks for posting my photo of the birds!!! When I took it I figured it was going to end up in B&W!!!
Thank you Dragonstar!!!

Gunsside said...

Thank you again for posting my picture on the wall!
I love this meme and they all insires me :)

Serline said...

Thanks for choosing my photo. I was hoping you'd like it. Thank you, Dragonstar.

Gitte said...

Beautiful pictures in many different variations..Have a great weekend ;-)

Japol said...

hi I am trying to link up but having a hard time for some reason. Nice sets of BnW photos again, by the way.

Mariane said...

It must be hard to chooce which one to give attention.. I know it would.. and I like the choices you made.. thanks for doing this for all photographers :D



http://staronephoto.wordpress.com/black-white/weekend-in-bw/06-2/

Dragonstar said...

Thank you all :)

Japol, I've entered your link for you.

paul said...

Another great selection - I love the variety that is on display here!

s.c said...

Some great pictures here. Love them.

Leovi said...

My favorite is Julie (A Folly Wrought Iron From). Yes, a great shot in B & W.